Saturday 1 April 2017 2.00 pm
Watlington House, Watlington Street, RG1 4RJ
- Agenda. Click on; Agenda for AGM 2017
- Minutes of 2016. These were approved AGM 2016 Minutes
- Minutes of 2017 AGM. The Draft minutes are: AGM 2017 Draft Minutes
- AGM 2016 Matters arising.
- Chairman’s report. Chairman’s Report – AGM 2017
- Sub-committees’ and officers’ reports.
- Hon. Treasurer’s statement of accounts. Civic Society signed accounts 2016
- Election of officers and committee.
- Any other business.
We still need enthusiastic volunteers to assist with various activities including; organising visits and events, finance and to assist us to formulate responses to planning applications. If you would like to assist in any way please contact the Chairman ( 0118 9598350), email; firstname.lastname@example.org or on the day.
Have you wondered why Reading has the Forbury Lion?
After the formal business Dan Allen, of the Victorian Military Society, will discuss the Battle of Maiwand, Reading’s greatest military disaster, and its significance for Reading.