Saturday 7 April 2018 2.00 pm
The Changing Room, Thames Lido, Napier Road, Reading, RG1 8FR,
The Changing Room ( the conference room) is accessed from the left side of Thames Lido and is on the first floor. There is a lift.
- Agenda. Click on; Agenda for AGM 2018
- Minutes of 2017 AGM. The Draft minutes are: AGM 2017 Draft Mintues
- AGM 2017 Matters arising.
- Chairman’s report.
- Sub-committees’ and officers’ reports.
- Hon. Treasurer’s statement of accounts.
- Election of officers and committee.
- Any other business.
We need volunteers to assist with various activities including; organising visits and events and to assist us to formulate responses to planning applications.
We meet every three months which is an opportunity for an update and to discuss policy, latest Planning issues and society outings. Much of the business is done by email. If you would like to assist in any way please contact the Chairman ( 0118 9598350), email; firstname.lastname@example.org or on the day.
After brief AGM and a break Matthew Williams, Reading Museum Manager will give a presentation entitled:
Back to the Future – Reading’s Heritage and Reading’s Future
This is very timely as the restored Abbey Ruins will re-open on 16 June 2018.