Updated 25 April 2019
AGM 2019 held Saturday 13 April 2019
The Changing Room, Thames Lido, Napier Road, Reading
The formal Business
- Agenda. Click on; Agenda for AGM 2019
- Minutes of 2019 AGM. The Draft minutes are: AGM 2019 Draft Minutes
- AGM 2018 Matters arising.
- Chairman’s report. Report 2019
- Sub-committees’ and officers’ reports. (see Chairman’s Report above)
- Hon. Treasurer’s statement of accounts. Annual Accounts and comments 2018
- Election of officers and committee.
- Any other business.
We need volunteers to assist with various activities including; formulate responses to planning applications, organising visits and events.
We meet every three months which is an opportunity for an update and to discuss policy, latest Planning issues and society outings. Much of the business is done by email. If you would like to assist in any way please contact the Chairman ( 0118 9598350), email; email@example.com or on the day.
After the formal business tea/coffee and cake were served.
This was followed by a talk on
Anne Green Jessel – Founder and President of the Reading Albatross Diving Club. Anne was a user of the Central Pool from the day it opened until it closed and is an enthusiastic supporter of Thames Lido. She talked about Lost Lidos. Her website is: http://www.lostlidos.co.uk Sodalite Productions filmed her talk for a possible TV programme about Lidos.