The Latest news page has been updated and may be reached HERE .
It was updated on 3 April to include information about the formal Planning Application for the SSE site and the Outlinee Planning Application for the AVIVA site (Vastern Rd / Caversham Rd corner) which is called Vastern Court.
The information provided at 16 February includes;
- An exhibition about the final design for the SSE site (27 February16:30-19:30).
- Station Hill parts II and III.
- Reading Station Park (AVIVA) – Vastern Park.
- The challenge of Chazey Barn, practical use sought and RBC action to have essential maintenance undertaken.
- Proposals for the Reading Golf Club site.
- Removal of Trees in Chestnut Walk.
- Reading Abbey Revealed.
- King Edward building added to the Local list and a further 18 submitted to RBC for consideration.
So where is the Dog House? 150 Friar Street at the corner of Station Road and Friar Street. The building is undergoing a thorough and appropriate restoration and will be returned back to flexible office spaces.